Thursday, August 10, 2017

{Protein Review} Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey (Double Rich Chocolate)

Disclaimer: I received a sample of Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey (Double Rich Chocolate) as part of the JackedPack to review for free.  As always, all opinions are my own.



I'm not usually one to go for chocolate flavors but this one was good it tasted like chocolate milk. It mixed up really well in my shaker, no chunks floating around that had to be squished with a spoon. It also wasn't gritty as some protein powders tend to be.
It went down smooth and filled me up without upsetting my stomach. The sample said it was for 3 servings, but after 3 I still have about half a serving left which I'm going to use in a batch of energy balls and see how it works for those.
Overall a very tasty way to get your protein after any strenuous workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment