Thursday, July 27, 2017

{Pre-Workout Review} Beast Mode Black Pre-Workout


Disclaimer: I received a sample of beast mode black pre-workout as part of the JackedPack to review for free.  As always, all opinions are my own.



When I saw the pre-workout samples in the JackedPack I was extremely excited, because I've wanted to try this for awhile, but couldn't justify spending twenty- thirty dollars on a tub if I didn't like it. I'm so glad I didn't buy a tub. Wait hear me out... This stuff does what it says it'll do.

I drank a glass before working out. I ran over 2 miles in 25 mins, then did an extra 15 min workout/cool down. I could have done more but DK was giving me the hairy eyeball. Still I was pretty jazzed so I did the dishes, picked up the house, etc before taking my shower. Now here's the thing that bothered me about this stuff, about two- three minutes into my run my hands started itching. I have never experienced anything like this before. It felt like I had been bitten by a hundred mosquitoes all over my hands. This sensation lasted for about ten minutes. It was very disconcerting. I also had the jitters for hours after drinking this. Given it has 400 mg of Caffeine it doesn't surprise me I was on edge for hours. When this wore off I crashed hard going straight to bed.

I received Blue Raspberry as you can see it's blue, and tastes kind of like those Lick-a-Stik candy powder but not as sweet. It's actually quite tart. Not great, but not horrible either.
If you're used to taking pre-workout this works great and isn't bad on the taste buds. But if your a newbie to the pre-workout taking I'd suggest something a little less intense for your first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment