Sunday, June 11, 2017

Sunday Post

 Sunday Post


The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

This is my newish blog, for those who follow Just a Little R&R you'll probably see cross over posts on here but also other content. 
My week was pretty boring. The only thing of note was that DK's birthday was Tuesday, we went out for Chinese food and had cake. 

Here's what was on the blog this week...

#FitReader Update

What I'm reading...

Teen Titans, Volume 1: Damian Knows Best


Teen Titans, Volume 1: Damian Knows Best (Teen Titans, Volume VI #1)

by Benjamin Percy (Goodreads Author) (Writer), Jonboy Meyers (Artist), Jim Charalampidis (Colourist), Corey Breen (Letterer)


What I'm watching...

Brain Freeze






So that's it for this week, hope you'll stop by next Sunday. 




8 comments:

  1. Your the second person I saw who had iZombie listed this week! Is it any good? Should I watch it? Is it on Netflix?


    Have a great week!
    https://daniereadsbooks.wordpress.com/2017/06/10/the-sunday-post-4/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it. I believe it is or was that's where I learned about it. I think their a season behind, I just watch it on CW's site.

      Delete
  2. I love the sound of Run Like A Girl, will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Teen Titans book looks really interesting!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never read Teen Titans! Can you believe it? Isn't a new show in the works?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first time, and I'm a little eh about it. I love the Teen Titans, but I'm not a huge Damian Wayne fan. Not sure I'll have to look into it. Thanks for the heads up.

      Delete