Friday, April 7, 2017

Season Finale of the Walking Dead (Spoilers)

So I'm a little late in writing this, but I wanted to touch on the Season 7 finale of The Walking Dead. I've been watching since season one, and I have to admit the last few season have been had to watch. Seeing Rick and Daryl wuss out with the whole Negan thing, was frustrating. I also have to admit that lately I have been rooting for Negan. Rick and his crew have just been pissing me off.
I find Negan funny, charming and fair. At first I didn't care for him but he grew on me and seriously how is Rick any better. He takes all the guns and ammo from a group of women and children. Then he turns around and give it to the crazy garbage people. I was like what an awesome twist, when the garbage people turned on Rick and his folk. Negan rolls in with Dr Smartpants, and Sasha then the shit hits the fan. I have to say I was disappointed with the whole Sasha drama. I kinda figured she'd off herself when they started doing the clips with Abraham. The thing is they were so boring... it was just filler. The show was an hour and a half and the half was just Sasha whining.
I was kind of on the edge of my seat when Negan was threatening the kill Carl, because I still like Carl. Then the freaking tiger starts killing people. By the way how did the tiger know who to kill and not kill? Anyway Carol comes to the rescue AGAIN! Yeah with the help of The Kingdom and Hilltop, lead by Maggie, but seriously she is always saving Ricks ass. In the end, they win Negan rolls out flipping the bird and the Garbage people run away. Now we have another season of Rick bitching about Negan and them fighting. Maybe we'll get some closure at the end of the next season.

Pictures belong to AMC

No comments:

Post a Comment