Sunday, August 13, 2017

Weekly Update

 Sunday Post
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

Life:
Finally a normal week. We've started back to school shopping and pretty much have it done. At least supply wise, the monkey's still need few clothing items. But we've only got a few more weeks, before blissful quiet. Ok I'm kinda bummed too, I like spending time with the kids.

Here's what was on the blog this week...
Monday, August 7, 2017: {Recipe} Nuka Quantum

Tuesday, August 8, 2017: {Comic Book Review} Harley's Little Black Book by Amanda Conner, Jimmy Palmiotti

Wednesday, August 9, 2017: Workout Weds- Gambit

Thursday, August 10, 2017: {Protein Review} Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey (Double Rich Chocolate)



Challenges:
Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2017: Read 34 of 25 (I have to update the page still)

What I'm reading...
Covers linked to GoodReads
 The Walking Dead, Vol. 01: Days Gone Bye  Grave Peril (The Dresden Files, #3)



What I Finished:

23691294  23691309  23691319
26027910   35888888
  8493612


What I'm playing:
Fallout 4 cover art.jpg  Fallout 3 cover art.PNG Dragon Age Origins cover.png


FitReader:

Challenge: 
Walking to Mordor: 137.82 /1779 miles

8/6/17: 3.15 miles in 29:50 my Lost Scrolls 5k time
8/9/17: 2.02 miles in 19:19
10 mins arm workout

So that was my week, how was your's? Read anything good? 
Leave your link in the comments and I'll get back to you. 

 Random:
I don't play this game but the artwork is amazing!

Related image
Related image

7 comments:

  1. I need to get my daughter her supplies but they wear uniforms, I wish they could wear normal clothes, well sometimes they can. Both of my kids start on the 7th of September, I work during the day but I love having them home when I get here.

    I have been playing Star Stable with my daughter a lot (more by myself now actually) I love my horses and going on quests. It's a fun game. I want Fallout so badly, I play on Minecraft the fallout mashup. That is fun.

    I hope you have a great week, Shandy Jo! I am loving all the books you finished and those pictures are fantastic! I adore mermaids!

    Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids start tomorrow and while the quiet will be nice, I will miss them too. Love the pics of the mermaids.


    Jenea's Book Obsession's Sunday's Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Back to School always comes with mixed emotions. On one hand I loved the lazier days of summer, but usually by first day we all were ready. Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, that artwork IS amazing!
    Have a great reading week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to get school clothes shopping for my kids. We were able o buy supplies through the school which was awesome. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hard to believe almost school time again... man. Summer flew by. Nice to hear the Harley Quinn book was good! I've been thinking of getting some HQ graphic novels, wasn't really sure which ones were good.

    Nice art, I think I've seen some of the Legend of the cryptids art on Pinterest or somewhere, some of it's quite good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luckily my kids aren't in need of much for back to school. We will have to do a supply run after they get their lists once school starts.

    Keep up the FitReaders work - you got this!

    ReplyDelete