Sunday, July 9, 2017

Weekly Wrap Up

 Sunday Post
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

This is my newish blog, for those who follow Just a Little R&R you'll probably see cross over posts on here but also other content. 


Life:
So not a great week, the vaca portion was nice I got most of what I wanted done. Going back to work sucked. Boss Lady told Head Honcho that I wanted to go back to the sewing floor. This resulted in me having to explain why, which I'm sure that it will get back to said co-worker. And nothing being done to rectify the situation. Fun times!
I then got some sort of stomach bug so I couldn't even go into work Friday which was to make up for us getting Monday off. Ugh!! Of course the kids now have it too.
On the upside DK bought me (ok everybody) the DLC season pass for Fallout 4 and a copy of Dragon Age: Inquisition. Xbox was having a sale and he got them at a reduced price. So I have that to look forward to whenever I can pry the kids off the xbox. 

Here's what was on the blog this week...

Monday, July 3, 2017: {Protein Review} Protein2O
Wednesday, July 5, 2017: Workout Weds- Robin
Friday, July 7, 2017: Backseat Gamers

What I'm reading...
Covers linked to GoodReads
She-Hulk, Volume 2: Superhuman Law   Jim Butcher's Dresden Files: Ghoul GoblinGrave Peril (The Dresden Files, #3)



What I Finished:
Alice in WonderlandAlice In Wonderland #2Jim Butcher's The Dresden Files: Welcome to the Jungle #3She-Hulk, Volume 1: Single Green Female

Gotham City Sirens #1


What I'm watching:



Last week was the season finale of iZombie so I'm not sure what I'll be watching.




FitReader:

Challenge: 
Walking to Mordor: 137.82 /1779 miles

I decided not to push myself as hard as I have been and just have fun with my workouts. 

7/2/17: Ran 2.79 miles in 26:48 mins and did BatGirl Workout
7/3/17: Ran 2.15 miles in 20:41 mins and started Age of Pandora program
7/4/17: Ran 1.33 miles in 12:59 mins
7/8/17: Ran 1.04 miles in 10:27 mins and did Robin Workout

So that was my week, how was your's? Read anything good? 
Leave your link in the comments and I'll get back to you. 

Totally Random.


4 comments:

  1. Awww...sorry about your stomach bug. I hope you feel better soon!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man sorry about the work situation and the stomach bug -Hope you have a better week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about the rough week, but yay for Dragon Age? Sounds like fun, I've never played it but heard lots of things. Good luck getting ahold of the Xbox. :)

    The She-Hulk GN's look fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are all feeling better. Bummer about the work situation. I am glad vaca was successful but reentering the daily grind always sucks..LOL Have a good one and enjoy your new games :)

    ReplyDelete