Sunday, July 30, 2017

Weekly Update

 Sunday Post
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

This is my newish blog, for those who follow Just a Little R&R you'll probably see cross over posts on here but also other content. 


Life:
Well I'm a very boring person, the only thing I did this week was pick up my new glasses. Now I can see!!

Here's what was on the blog this week...
Monday, July 24, 2017:
Superheros and Body Image
Tuesday, July 25, 2017:
{Comic Book Review} Harley Quinn, Volume 2: Joker Loves Harley (Harley Quinn III #2) by Amanda Conner & Jimmy Palmiotti
Wednesday, July 26, 2017:
Workout Weds - Wonder Woman
Thursday, July 27, 2017:
{Pre-Workout Review} Beast Mode Black Pre-Workout

Challenges:
Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2017: Read 22 of 25

What I'm reading...
Covers linked to GoodReads
Harley's Little Black Book   Grave Peril (The Dresden Files, #3)



What I Finished:
She-Hulk, Volume 3: Time TrialsGrimm Fairy Tales Volume 1Jim Butcher's Dresden Files: Ghoul Goblin


What I'm playing:
Fallout 4 cover art.jpg  Fallout 3 cover art.PNG Dragon Age Origins cover.png


FitReader:

Challenge: 
Walking to Mordor: 137.82 /1779 miles

So to motivate me to get my butt moving again I signed up for the Quest for the Lost Scroll Virtual Run 5k the medal is super pretty. It starts August 1st, and I get the medal after I enter my race results. Also it benefits the Ocean Conservancy.  I also signed up for the Quick & Effective Workouts for Moms which is hosted by Jen from Fit Moms Strong Moms.
I also downloaded the Zombies, Run 5k training app just for fun and because they were offering it for free. I'm kinda frustrated with is as it keeps crashing, 1 min into my first run it just stopped working. I reloaded it and it seemed to be working so I started then 15 mins in it crashed again. Ugh, I turned it off and did a 15 min training run on the regular ZR app. I'm going to uninstall it I don't need it and it's just taking up space if it won't work right.

So total I got in 30 mins, and 2.71 miles.

So that was my week, how was your's? Read anything good? 
Leave your link in the comments and I'll get back to you. 

Kinda Random:

Ok had to share this I don't know why but this stupid 8 sec video of a haunted water pump in FallOut 4 went nuts on instagram over 14k in views and 300+ likes. 

6 comments:

  1. That's nice you got your new glasses this week. Sounds like you read some good books. I also have been playing some video games lately. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had new glasses in forever... maybe it's time! I'm glad you left this link on my blog; now I've bookmarked this blog and I can find you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, new glasses. I need to get some new ones, but I afraid to go back to eye dr, my eye sight is probably a whole worse that before. Hope you have a great week.

    Jenea's Book Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! New glasses! I just recently got some new glasses too! Hope you have a great week!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That zombie run app sounds fun, sorry to hear it was so glitchy! Those sound like a fun way to make exercise fun if they work!

    Sorry to hear Harley Quinn was a disappointment. I'm curious about the She Hulk book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need new glasses so bad! Mine are totally scratched!

    Check out my Sunday Post at El's Book Reviews!

    Hope you have a great day!

    - El @ El's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete