Sunday, July 23, 2017

Weekly Update

 Sunday Post
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

This is my newish blog, for those who follow Just a Little R&R you'll probably see cross over posts on here but also other content. 


Life:
Not much going on. We took the kids to Old MacDonald's farm yesterday with the in-laws. C loved running around and seeing the animals but I think J is a little old for it. She did like seeing the baby goat, only a week old. It was so cute!! I want goats.

See the baby? It's Momma was super protective. 

Here's what was on the blog this week...
Tuesday, July 18, 2017: {Movie Review} Resident Evil: Vendetta
Wednesday, July 19, 2017: Workout Weds- The Joker and Harley Quinn
Thursday, July 20, 2017: {Energy Review} Jelly Belly Sport Beans
Friday, July 21, 2017: {Recipe} Blamco Mac & Cheese


Challenges:
Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2017: Read 19 of 25

What I'm reading...
Covers linked to GoodReads
Harley's Little Black Book   Jim Butcher's Dresden Files: Ghoul GoblinGrave Peril (The Dresden Files, #3)



What I Finished:
Nada this week. 


What I'm watching:
Image result for hellsing ultimate cover

We watched chapter 10 the other night. It was so boring I can't wait for the abridged version to come out. 


What I'm playing:
Fallout 4 cover art.jpg  Fallout 3 cover art.PNG Dragon Age Origins cover.png


FitReader:

Challenge: 
Walking to Mordor: 137.82 /1779 miles

I've done nothing!! I'm a huge slacker with no motivation. 

So that was my week, how was your's? Read anything good? 
Leave your link in the comments and I'll get back to you. 

Totally Random.



7 comments:

  1. I had a student a few years ago who was crazy about goats. She only wanted to check out books about goats!

    https://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/07/what-heck-down-to-last-few-weeks-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Super Mario pic :D wonderful! Really made me laugh. Have a great reading week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw the farm sounds fun. My kids would have loved it! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...that goat looks so cute! Glad you had a fun time!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a goat so bad, but my husband said um, no dear. We have 4 dogs I guess he figures that's enough so I just next door and play with the neighbors goats. lol.. The farm sounds like a lot of fun, glad your kids had fun. Have a great week.

    Jenea's Book Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goats are fun! And yay for the graphic novels.

    I need to play Dragon Age someday.

    Love the Objectivity graphic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love goats, too. My mother had pet goats when she was a child, but we never had any. I live in the city now, so chickens are as barnyard as I could go. Ha ha. I am reading the prequel to Practical Magic and it doesn't pub until October, so I should be reading other things, but it is so good. I hope you are having a wonderful week. :)

    ReplyDelete