Sunday, July 16, 2017

Weekly Update

 Sunday Post
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

This is my newish blog, for those who follow Just a Little R&R you'll probably see cross over posts on here but also other content. 


Life:
This week was blissfully normal. Which was nice after everything that happened last week. J and I had eye appointments, we both got much needed new glasses. And that's about it.

Here's what was on the blog this week...
Tuesday, July 11, 2017:{Comic Book Review} Nightwing, Volume 2: Back to Blüdhaven by Tim Seeley
Wednesday, July 12, 2017: Workout Weds- NightWing
Friday, July 14, 2017: {Snack Bar Review} Chocolate Dipped Coconut Luna Bars

Challenges:
Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2017: Read 19 of 25

What I'm reading...
Covers linked to GoodReads
Harley's Little Black Book   Jim Butcher's Dresden Files: Ghoul GoblinGrave Peril (The Dresden Files, #3)



What I Finished:
She-Hulk, Volume 2: Superhuman LawFive Nights at Freddy's: The Silver EyesFive Nights at Freddy's: The Twisted OnesOnly Dead on the Inside: A Parent's Guide to Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse



What I'm watching:
Nothing at the moment



What I'm playing:
Fallout 4 cover art.jpg  Fallout 3 cover art.PNG Dragon Age Origins cover.png


FitReader:

Challenge: 
Walking to Mordor: 137.82 /1779 miles

7/11/17: 1.08 miles in 24:11 mins wasn't an actually run was going to do hill repeats and ended up playing with C in the yard. 

So that was my week, how was your's? Read anything good? 
Leave your link in the comments and I'll get back to you. 

Totally Random.

I have no idea who did this but it's awesome!!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like some good graphic novels. That Harley one looks pretty good, and someone said the Dresden ones weren't bad. Only Dead on the Inside looks funny. :)

    Ooh awesome art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy the ones you're currently reading. Have a wonderful week and happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am playing Laura Croft right now and waiting for the final season of The Strain to come on tonight. Happy reading.

    Jenea
    jeneasbookobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Glad you had a nice week!!!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A normal week is always a good week in my books. Hope you have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such awesome art. I love seeing some graphic novels here. I read them from time to time and am always looking for a new one. Sometimes normal is good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nice to have a normal week once in a while. And that's good you both got your glasses. I hope you enjoy your new books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete