Sunday, July 2, 2017

Sunday Post

 Sunday Post
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

This is my newish blog, for those who follow Just a Little R&R you'll probably see cross over posts on here but also other content. 


Life:
So a lower key week, not as bad at work but still frustrating. On the upside I have a 5 day weekend, due to the Fourth of July. I'll be taking this time to relax, play video games, get caught up on my reading, and blogging. We don't have any plans but I am hoping that the rain will break and the weather man will be wrong. We got the kids sparklers and the stuff to make s'mores, it's not really as much fun making those in the house.


Here's what was on the blog this week...

Monday, June 26, 2017: {Movie Review} Teen Titans: The Judas Contract
Wednesday, June 28, 2017: Workout Weds- BatGirl
Thursday, June 29, 2017: {Protein Powder Review} e-Hydrate Protein-On-The-Go
Friday, June 30, 2017:{Comic Book Review} Teen Titans, Vol. 1: Damian Knows Best


What I'm reading...
Covers linked to GoodReads
Jim Butcher's The Dresden Files: Welcome to the Jungle #3Grave Peril (The Dresden Files, #3)Alice in Wonderland



What I Finished:

Justice Calling (The Twenty-Sided Sorceress, #1)Harley Quinn, Volume 2: Joker Loves HarleyThe Walking Dead, Issue #1


Jim Butcher's The Dresden Files: Welcome to the Jungle #1 (B variant/Chris McGrath)Jim Butcher's The Dresden Files: Welcome to the Jungle #2




What I'm watching:

Brain Freeze






FitReader:


I did nothing this week, I figured I'd just give my body a break. I haven't been counting calories or anything. Since I wasn't feeling well and have been really tired, I just felt like relaxing was my best course of action right now. I'll take an regroup this week and hopefully be able to get back on track. 

Challenge: 
Walking to Mordor: 127.74 /1779 miles

Here's what I did this week... 
NADA


So that was my week, how was your's? If you celebrate 4th of July what are your plans? Heck even if you don't what are your plans? Read anything good? 
Leave your link in the comments and I'll get back to you. 

Totally Random.


5 comments:

  1. Great week you had! I really need to catch up on IZombie soon! I really enjoyed the first season and I want to watch the rest of the series!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your weather cooperates, and enjoy your 5 days off! Those are the best. :) And gaming... I miss gaming. Maybe this weekend...

    Justice is Calling and Harley Quinn look awesome.

    Love the Minions quot!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did it last night and got rained out, the kids got to eat their s'mores and we set off a few sparklers before it happened. We're going to save the rest for the actually fourth. I've rekindled my love of gaming, and I'm now obsessed with FallOut. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. I hope you enjoyed your 5 day weekend!

    ReplyDelete