Sunday, June 25, 2017

Weekly Wrap Up

 Sunday Post
The Sunday Post Hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

This is my newish blog, for those who follow Just a Little R&R you'll probably see cross over posts on here but also other content. 

It's been kinda crazy here. J's last day of school was last week and C's last day was weds. So the munchkins are officially out for summer, and driving their Dad nutso. I expect him to freak out before the end of summer.

 animation 90s tv series superhero warner bros GIF


Work wise this week was a little rough. I blew up at work on Weds. I hadn't slept well, was pmsing and just kinda lost my cool. I came in and was trying to figure out where I was going to be for the day as the Boss Man was out on paternal leave and Boss Lady wasn't sure if Napoleon (back up supervisor in cutting rm) would need me or if I was her's for the day. I look over and during the ten minutes that we were discussing this, the co-worker now dubbed Snorlax hadn't even turned on her machine. Now your probably asking why this was an issue? Well it's because I knew I would be sent to her department, to bail her out when she became backed up with work and it pissed me off that she was just sitting there staring around when she should've been working. Of course later I was told to drop what I was doing and go back to help her out. This set me right off, so I blasted through the work leaving her with almost nothing on her shelf.
Yet I got her back on Thursday, there is this one style she doesn't like to do so when I was sent back to help her out on Thursday I took all the easy stuff leaving her with the styles she didn't like. Mean? Yeah, but I'm sick of having to drop my other work and go help her out when the only reason is that she's lazy or doesn't want to do it.


Here's what was on the blog this week...
Monday, June 19, 2017
iZombie Comparison

Tuesday, June 20, 2017
{BCAA Review} BSN Amino X BCAA mix

Wednesday, June 21, 2017
Workout Weds- Batman

Thursday, June 22, 2017
Live action Teen Titans series slated for 2018




What I'm reading...
Harley Quinn, Volume 2: Joker Loves Harley

Harley Quinn, Volume 2: Joker Loves Harley (Harley Quinn: Rebirth #2)
by Amanda Conner (Writer, Artist), Jimmy Palmiotti (Writer)


Run Like a Girl: How Strong Women Make Happy Lives


Finished
She-Hulk #1

by Dan Slott (Written), Juan Bobillo (Art), Adi Granov (Cover)

What I'm watching...

Brain Freeze





This was not a good week fitness wise. I wasn't feeling well and didn't get in as much as I would have liked. 

Challenge: 
Blogilates 6wk Body Toning BootCamp
#Streakingwiththecoolkids 1 mile everyday in June 
Walking to Mordor: 127.74 /1779 miles


Here's what I did this week... 
6/17/17:  Ran 1.01 miles in 9:45 mins
20 mins weightlifting
6/18/17:  Ran 1.31 miles in 12:26
30 mins Swimming 
10 mins Yoga
6/19/17: Rest
6/20/17: Rest
6/21/17: 10 mins Yoga
6/22/17: Grocery Shopping
6/23/17: Rest
6/24/17: Ran 2.31 miles in 22:15
So that was my week, how was your's? Do any of you have a co-worker who drives you nuts, too? Read anything good? Leave your link in the comments and I'll get back to you. 

Totally Random.


17 comments:

  1. Hi and have a great reading week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slackers make me crazy too, so I feel your pain. Hope this week is a better one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry that you had a tough week at work. :( But at least you don't have to occupy the kids this summer! Have a good week, and happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I will but just on the weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry about your rough week at work. I hope things get better for you.

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about the rough work week. It happens. There always seems to be at least one slacker co-worker everywhere I've worked. Hope this week is better.

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm sure everybody has similar work frustrations.

      Delete
  7. I have a very small office - only 5 of us. And two of us (including me) work part time. We have some frustrations, but nothing that I've ever blown up over. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, this is the second or third time I've had issues with this co-worker.

      Delete
  8. Ooh Harley Quinn. I need to read some of those. And She Hulk looks fun too. I wouldn't feel too bad, sounds like that work thing would irritate me to no end as well.

    Gotta love the stormtroopers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new Harley comics aren't bad, but they could be better. Loved the She hulk, I have the complete vol 1 coming. Thanks, Greg.

      Delete
  9. Sorry to hear that your work sucks! You should quit!
    Harley comics sound good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rough week at work...those types are everywhere, it seems! Hope next week is better!
    Jo-Ann at Inspiration Pie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ugh. I need to get back into iZombie. I really loved the first season, it's just that life happened and I haven't jumped back in! Lauren @ Obsessive Book Nerd.

    ReplyDelete