Friday, June 9, 2017

#FitReader Update




I'll be sharing on...
Weekly Wrap hosted by HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin
and linking up with Sunday Fitness and Food Linkup hosted by Ilka from Ilka’s Blog and Angela from Marathons & Motivation

So there were a few stumbles this week. I broke my run streak after day 5, and missed a few Blogilate days. But I have been eating better and didn't give into a candy craving I had. Yet DK's birthday was Tuesday so I counted that as my cheat day. Cake and Chinese food. I want to get back on track but I'm not sure this is working. Although I have to admit that the instagram account has been keeping me going.

My goals for June are to keep up with the Bloilates cal and #streakingwiththecoolkids challenge.
 Goals:
Do this... 

Challenge: 
Blogilates 6wk Body Toning BootCamp
#Streakingwiththecoolkids 1 mile everyday in June 
Walking to Mordor: 115.55 /1779 miles

Follow the progress on my challenges here -> sjstayingaccountable
Here's what I did this week... 
6/3/17:  Ran 1.09 miles in 10:20 mins
Blogilates Day 3
6/4/17: Ran 1.37 miles in 13:39 mins
Blogilates Day 4
6/5/17: Ran 1.01 in 9:19
6/6/17: Didn't get to workout
6/7/17: Didn't get to workout
6/8/17: Ran 1.02 miles in 9:45 mins
6/9/17: Spent a half hour playing with C and ran 1.32 miles

8 comments:

  1. Love your goals for June. I think its important to set monthly goals - it helps keep me accountable! Thanks for linking up for the Weekly Wrap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's a way for me to stay motivated.

      Delete
  2. I echo what Kimberly (kooky Runner) said....monthly goals are a great way to stay accountable without the pressure of doing them long-term (though I have found, a lot of my short-term "monthly" goals morph their way into my daily routine long past their deadline ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not a bad thing. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I've never done well with running streaks. Every day is just to hard when life gets in the way. I like X per week goals that give me more flexibility. Good luck with your June goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first time, and it's not easy finding the time every single day. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Your monthly goals look really doable. No sweat if you miss a day or 2 it's super hard to do a run streak!
    Deborah @Confessions of a mother runner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm going to do my best and see what happens.

      Delete