Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Batman and Harley Quinn Animated Movie

I have finally found something to be excited about... Batman and Harley Quinn (insert fan-girl squeal now) will be coming out this Summer. This looks amazing harking back to Batman: The Animated Series and Harley's origins in 1992. With Bruce Timm as executive producer, he was the co/creator and animator on Batman: The Animated Series, you know this is going to be good. The over view of the story is Batman and Nighwing recruit Harley to help them find Poison Ivy. She's teamed up with a Swamp thing rip off named Jason Woodrue, (a.k.a. The Floronic Man or Plant-Master) to cause global chaos.  With the voice talents of
Batman – Kevin Conroy, Harley Quinn – Melissa Rauch, Nightwing – Loren Lester, and Poison Ivy – Paget Brewster.
For once I have no complainants about the voice acting in this movie, yeah I had reservation until I actually heard Mellissa Rauch in character during the trailer.




I have to say I think she nailed it. 

I'm super excited to know this is coming out this Summer and can't wait till we have an exact release date. I will definitely be getting my grubby little hands on a copy of Batman and Harley.

Pictures belong to Warner Brothers Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment